League of Extraordinary English Speakers
fearless, eloquent English for THOSE WHO DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
“What matters is this: being fearless of failure arms you to break the rules. In doing so, you change the culture and just possibly, for a moment, change life itself.”
— Malcom McLaren (the original punk)
McLaren is one of my all-time heroes. The original punk. Someone who changed the way people thought. Punk was about far, far more than a fashion style. It was about fearlessly challenging the world and changing it for the better.
The EES is a club for Entrepreneurs, Experts and business professionals who dare to be extraordinary.
Punks of the business word who dare to do things differently.
The English learning industry is broken.
Schools are still stuck in the dark ages teaching grammar rules that nobody uses. The internet is awash with bad advice, and wannabe “English teachers” who have never learned a language themselves run amok.
I offer you a different way.
But be warned… this is not for everyone. For EES to work for you, you need to be a certain kind of person.
Someone with a fire in their heart.
Someone determined to BE MORE than they are now.
Learning English isn’t about English.
It never was.
For me English is just the beginning ー It’s about creating change in your life, pushing forward, refusing to limit yourself and DOING something amazing.
I don’t want to work with wishy-washy people who just learn English because they think they should. Because they think they won’t get a job without it.
Life is short and you’ll soon be dead.
So when I ask you, “Why do you learn English?” I want to see fire burning in your eyes. If you ain’t got that fire, don’t even think about joining becoming a member of our prestigious club. Frankly, I don’t want you.
I want to build a community of people that are going to change the world.
But if you think you’ve got what it takes…. read on.
EES is for intermediate-advanced English learners who are serious about mastering English and using it for professional success in their lives.
This is specifically for Entrepreneur, Experts and business Executives and we’ll work on your English alongside your skills in business, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship.
Your English EES Membership includes
- The 12-page EES Gazette Newsletter. The Newsletter ships on the 1st of every month, and each issue is dedicated to a specific topic related to using English at an extraordinary level in business and entrepreneurship contexts.
- A new lesson to study Every Friday at 5 pm. Learn the language of extraordinary business conversation and speak fearless, eloquent English.
- More than 120 past lessons to pick and choose from.
- Extraordinary English Conversations. Interviews with a whole range of brilliant businessmen and women.
- Free Critiques on your English. The problem with speaking English as a second language is that you often don’t know what your own weak points are. Record yourself, and I’ll give you my typical blunt opinion. Not for the easily offended… but if you can take criticism, you’ll improve fast.
- Access to EES Community. This is your place to ask questions, get advice and use your English.
- Special rates on courses, seminars and workshops that I run. Enough said.
For any of this to work though…
… you have to do the work.
If you’re the kind of person who collects lessons and information but never actually does anything, stay away. I have very little patience for fools.
If… you are the kind of person driven to improve and are prepared to invest just £3.26 a day into your English
And… you are prepared to put in the time and the effort required to become an extraordinary speaker of English
Then… welcome to Julian Northbrook’s League of Extraordinary English Speakers. Just click on this link and start your membership.
Julian Northbrook, Language Punk
P.S. Just to clarify, EES used to be called Doing English+.