- Location: The Rookery, Soho (London).
- Date and time: June 10th 2017, 1pm~4:30 pm (then food and drinks until late).
- Price: members: free | non-members: £196
- Who is is for: professionals and experts who use English as a second languageーwhether you’re a freelancer, a CEO, looking to start a business or are business person driven to succeed.
Making Waves Schedule
- Breakthrough Business Communication Strategies (1 pm~3 pm)
- Here we’ll be going over advanced strategies for better communication in business, work, and dare I say your everyday life.
- Breaktime (3 pm~3:30 pm)
- Do I really need to explain this one?
- Into the waves (3:30 pm~4:30 pm)
- My personal philosophy on life and business, and the rules I live by. Some you may have heard before, most you almost definitely haven’t.
I expect we’ll all for food and drinks after (which you’ll pay for yourself).
Making Waves is already full.
P.S. If you’re staying in London, I highly recommend The Rookery. Book directly from their website as you get a much better deal that way.