I’ve got a new course coming soon.
It’s called “Business Basics”, and it’s for people who need to get the basics of using English in office and business situations, fast.
Or for people who need a refresher. Which seeing as the fundamentals should be resisted regularly anyway is basically everyone.
If you don’t know how to….
– Say good morning and goodbye in a way that makes you sound smooth.
– Get someone’s attention without sounding rude and annoying.
– Introduce a third person well (or be introduced).
– Ask someone to clarify something that they’ve shown you previously (without sounding rude and annoying)
– Talk on the phone politely and effectively….
… and a whole load more….
… then this course is for you.
Normally I would do a pre-sell on this, etc. etc. but to be honest I’ve been busy as hell over the last few weeks with research, and I just can’t be bothered to do something complicated.
So let’s make it simple.
Current EES Members and people who join before the end of this month are going to get the course for free.
The first couple of lessons are already up and ready to go.
The rest will be done shortly.
… and the bonus “Business Basics” course will be added to your account.
The Deadline for this will be Halloween.
Language Punk. Going Back to Basics.
P.S. Talking about research…
I’m analysing all the data form the project that you might have helped me with a while ago (depending on when you subscribed to the Newsletter).
As soon as I’m ready I’ll write about the results here.
In the meantime…